Last week I wrote about my decision when choosing between a Roth or Traditional IRA. Each different type of IRA provides different benefits to the account owner.
One of the big differences between the two types of accounts is that in a Roth IRA, the investor will pay taxes [...]
I’d like to introduce my new book available on Amazon Kindle on sale for $2.99 (down from $5.99 regular price). Retire With Dividend Growth: A Better Way by Dan Mac is about using the dividend growth investing strategy to plan for and reach your retirement dreams and goals.
Do you [...]
If you’ve been reading this site for long, you are aware that I believe dividend growth investing is the best strategy for building long term wealth.
Dividend Stocks Outperform Other Stocks
There are many studies available demonstrating that dividend stocks have experienced superior results over time compared to their non dividend paying counterparts.
If you [...]
It’s that time of year again. A new year is starting so it’s a good time to look back at the previous year to see how our dividend growth investing went.
The start of a year brings an opportune time to review our past investing. We want to review the investment actions we took in [...]
When reviewing the companies that increased dividends in December 2013, a few caught my interest. I decided that I would be interested in looking further into these companies to determine if I would like to include them on my watch list for possible future investment.
Therefore, today I thought [...]
Lately, I’ve been reading quite a bit about how the market is getting overheated. Some even say the market is in or near a bubble and soon will burst. Once that happens, most expect large losses and price drops coming from the stocks in the market.
The S&P 500 is widely accepted as a good [...]
Dividend growth stocks are a great way to put together a passive income stream in order to cover all of your living expenses. In fact, my main goal is to put together a dividend growth portfolio where eventually the passive income stream from dividends will cover all of my financial needs. I’ll be able to [...]
When it comes to investing, the first thing I consider about a company is dividend growth. I prefer to invest in companies that have at least a 5 year history of annually increasing their dividend payment to shareholders. For me, a company that is able to grow it’s dividend over a period of time is [...]
When it comes to dividend investing, one of the big questions investors must answer for themselves is what to do with the dividend income they receive. There are really 4 things an investor can do with his dividend income.
Use the dividend income to cover expenses and spend on whatever the investor pleases. Use the [...]
A new report out from the Pew Research Center concludes that the richest 7% of Americans got richer during the first two years of economic recovery while average net worth declined for the other 93% of U.S. households. Here is an article from the Associated Press in case you are interested. The reasoning [...]
- March 2014 (5)
- February 2014 (8)
- January 2014 (7)
- December 2013 (6)
- November 2013 (7)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (6)
- August 2013 (7)
- July 2013 (8)
- June 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (8)
- April 2013 (10)
- March 2013 (8)
- February 2013 (9)
- January 2013 (9)
- December 2012 (8)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (5)
- September 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (15)
- May 2012 (9)